Sunday, November 23, 2008

Antarctic Junkie now available!

Shifted Image is now selling Antarctic Junkie by yours truly. This shirt rules because penguins doing drugs is funny and it's printed on super soft American Apparel.

http://shiftedimage.bigcartel.com

Funny story behind this design is that, I drew it and originally entitled it "Arctic Junkie." It wasn't until I sold the design that I found out that penguins only live in the Antarctic, not the Arctic. So let us just say that this penguin strayed to the other side of the hemisphere to get his fix.

Photo 122

In other news, the new Watchmen trailer is out which features "Take A Bow" by Muse.

Click here to watch!!!!

This trailer shows more of how the movie will actually feel, however I love the impact that the first Watchmen trailer had. I think it was because "The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning" by The Smashing Pumpkins is such an epically awesome song!

theQuickschach

Fucking nerdy, yes I am, yes I am!

No comments: